How studying abroad can be used in European Bachelor Degrees

If you intend to use your studies in Latin America as part of your European bachelor, it is your European university that approves this as an elective or substitute course and makes the conversion from Latin American to European credits. As our University partners (UNSAM and UNAN) is on the WHED list of approved international universities, our experience is that this conversion is an easy process for European universities. As a general rule, full time studies abroad equals 30 ECTS. Whether your studies abroad can be used as part of your bachelor degree or not depends on the structure of your bachelor. You may ask your European university for an advance approval.

Read more about the ECTS system here: ECTS user guide.

If you want to use your studies in Latin America as a supplement to your completed bachelor degree, you may use your diploma from UNSAM/UNAN. European countries have different practices and in Norway your future employer may seek additional advice from NOKUT.

Er det noe du lurer på?

Fyll ut skjemaet så kontakter vi deg så fort vi kan.

Takk. Du hører fra oss innen en arbeidsdag.


studentbloggene, Instagram og TikTok kan du se studenters filmer, bilder og fortellinger fra studiestedene.


Meld deg på vårt nyhetsbrev